Monday, March 17, 2014

Jeannine & Chip : Stowe, Vermont : Wedding


Winter weddings have a special place in my heart.  Of course a lot of couples choose summer (it's The Green Mountain State after all) and autumn with the maples in full glory, but winter . . . it's such a part of living in Vermont.  The longest season of the year, we Vermonters know how to embrace the snow and the cold. . . with warm hearths, candlelight and crisp greenery.  To start a life together in such cozyness, knowing many a cold winter night will be spent gathered together, it's the perfect setting.  I was so excited when Jeannine asked me to be a part of her and Chip's day.  Not only was it "YAY! a winter wedding!" but I've been blessed to have her as one of Sam's teachers this year.  I feel honored to have been entrusted to be part of one of her most important endeavors.  And spending the day with her and Chip, and all their fabulous people, only solidifies my gratitude that she plays a part in of one of mine.

CONGRATS YOU GUYS!!






3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!!! The chapel, the snow, those puffy dresses on the girls, the stunning bride - all too beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outdoor pics. You look like a movie star! I will have to get Ruby's take on it. :)

    ReplyDelete